September 4, 2010

Vete, Santa Rosa!

Santa Rosa would be the current rain storm our region of South America has been experiencing for four days now. Today I'm just staying in the apartment because it's just not fun outside. Though a good story did come out of all of this. Analia came in soaked two days ago and I asked her where was her umbrella. She proceeds to curse about how the wind was blowing her umbrella around till she said screw it and got completely soaked walking home from work umbrella-less. Probrecita!

Forunately, staying in yesterday and today has given me time to upload pictures. How exciting! Months after being here I finally am able to post pictures online for all you out there to see. Much organizing and many more pictures need to be added, but to put a better visual to my experience down here I present to you: Casey's Picasa Web Albums.

There are pictures from the Colonia trip a few weeks ago. We mostly just walked around and hung out, but it was a great time. By the way, it was freezing when we went. Don't let the pictures fool you. Then one day I went for a walk and managed to walk ALL the way to the port, from Artigas mind you, and barely catch a sunset. It was kind of foolish for me to do that seeing as how Ciudad Vieja is very dangerous at night, but you'll see I took the rambla route and managed to snap a few more cool pictures. And then, in Spanish class we had a day where an instructor came in and taught us the basic steps of tango and the same day I told Analia about it and she practiced with me in the apartment.

So, there. All about my new online photo albums and unblogged moments in one paragraph. Someone referred to my blogs as novels, so I'm trying to stop being so wordy. Enjoy the albums!

No comments:

Post a Comment